[thechat] Omigod the hatred...

Tony Crockford tonyc at boldfish.co.uk
Tue Jan 11 06:49:31 CST 2005

At 12:31 on Tuesday, 11 Jan 2005, Norman Beresford wrote:

>  Hi Darren
>
> Not been to an FN meeting since that one I met you at.  I always seem to
> have more pressing things to do when they're on (like stay in bed), but
> then I'm hardly a regular at evolt london meetings.
>
> The muppetry on FN seems a fair constant level.  Occasionally bumped up
> when Rich contributes some pearls of wisdom.  I hardly contribute to it
> any more (the list in general and the muppetry specifically).

Some of the more mature Freelancers have made this a pretty useful
resource:

http://wiki.workalone.co.uk

and there's a link there for a low traffic UK-centric (I have control)
mailing list.

;o)

--
listening to: Augustus Pablo - Augustus Pablo / King Tubby Meets The
Rockers Uptown [stopped]

http://wiki.workalone.co.uk
http://www.workalone.co.uk/ads.htm
http://www.xebit.net