[thechat] Duck Bucketing --- wuz Something Really Silly

Bob Davis bob at bobdavis.org
Thu Jan 27 15:29:17 CST 2005

On Jan 27, 2005, at 10:59 AM, Madhu Menon wrote:

> At 22:24 27/01/2005, Martin Burns wrote:
>> I can testify to the quality of those margueritas. And steaks.
>
> Do you have a Tequila brand called Camino over there, Ron? What's your
> opinion of it?
>
> We don't get too much choice of brands here. It's either Camino or
> Jose Cuervo.

I'm not Ron, but I've never heard of it.

If it's this (Camino Real: http://www.sixthseal.com/000864.html ), all
I can say is never trust a bottle that wears a hat. I mean it.

Cuervo is fine for most mixed drinks - depending on which one.
I like Don Julio (~$50/750ml) or Sauza Hornitos (~$28/750ml).

bob