[thechat] Road Trip in US

Roger Austin raustin3 at nc.rr.com
Thu Feb 24 12:52:52 CST 2005

  For TheChat members in non US locations, please ignore this
message unless you have traveled in the US mid section.
  I'm planning a long road trip from North Carolina to St. Louis
to Kansas City to La Crosse (WI) and back to North Carolina.
(Yes, I know this is a long road trip. (~2,700 miles) I'll get
doughnut cushions and lots of music.)
  Anyone have any "don't miss" / "don't bother" ideas for
destinations along the way. We don't do hiking due to age, but
museums, scenery, arts, crafts, etc. would be very welcome.
  Especially good barbeque restaurant ideas would be great.
  Thanks, Roger
--
Visit http://www.misshunt.com/ for fun and creative items including
the famous Clean/Dirty dishwasher magnet, now available in velcro.