[thechat] Mouldy Grouting

Luther, Ron ron.luther at hp.com
Mon Mar 21 09:51:16 CST 2005

Bob Davis noted:

>>I feel compelled [to note] that you shouldn't lick your finger
>>more than once. It may look like mayo, but (trust me) it sure
>>doesn't taste like it!

Awwwww Bob! ... You spoiled the surprise!
Some things folks just need to find out for themselves!   ;-)

>>Oh, and you can have a handy vessel of water or get a drip from the
>>faucet to wet your finger.

Old margarine tubs with a bit of water and a few old rags ... handy
things
to have around for just about any project. (Okay - maybe not so much
help
when replacing a few fence slats ... but cha never know!)

RonL.

(Who has been known to hammer like lightening!
.
.
.
That fast?
.
.
.
Well no, actually ...
.
.
.
But I have been known to rarely strike the same place twice!)