[thechat] I'm shaving my head...

Tara Cleveland evolt at taracleveland.com
Thu Mar 24 10:21:03 CST 2005

On Mar 24, 2005, at 8:38 AM, Luther, Ron wrote:
> 'La Blue Girl', Tara Cleveland, bespoke:
>>> I'm shaving my head on March 30th for as part of the Cops for Cancer
>>> fundraising drive for the Canadian Cancer Society
>
> Neat! ... Okay ... I'm in!
>
> Pictures! ... We'll want pictures!!

Thanks Martin and Ron!

>>> Paypal thingy copsforcancer at taracleveland.com
>
> Oooops! Sorry. Missed that bit. D'uh! Didn't read the fine print.
> Sent to 'evolt at taracleveland.com' instead.

It's okay - I got it :-)

Sooooo.... in an effort to get more fundage...

I've decided to henna tattoo the evolt logo on my freshly shaved scalp
(photos to be provided) if thechat can come up with $150.00 Canadian by
March 30th. Just in time for the evolt.org relaunch!

Whadda ya all say? Are you in? We've already got $68ish (damn currency
conversions).

And to answer the question you all have in your heads - yes, I am a
little nuts ;-)

Cheers,
Tara

**LAST MINUTE NEWS FLASH**
"martinb has offered 1/2 of the $80 [$40 for those math-phobic among
us], if 2 other people match him" Ooh who could pass up that challenge!

--
Tara Cleveland
Web Design