[thechat] I'm shaving my head...

David Wagner medialyte at gmail.com
Thu Mar 24 11:39:28 CST 2005

On Thu, 24 Mar 2005 11:21:03 -0500, Tara Cleveland
<evolt at taracleveland.com> wrote:
> Sooooo.... in an effort to get more fundage...
>
> I've decided to henna tattoo the evolt logo on my freshly shaved scalp
> (photos to be provided) if thechat can come up with $150.00 Canadian by
> March 30th. Just in time for the evolt.org relaunch!

I was sold before this bit, but I'm even happier now. I'm not sure I
would have done it without the blue hair, though. That was a good
sell.

> Whadda ya all say? Are you in? We've already got $68ish (damn currency
> conversions).

I wish I could give more of my weak & sickly but still proud American
dollars. I think they're still each worth, like, 10 of yours. :)

> And to answer the question you all have in your heads - yes, I am a
> little nuts ;-)

> **LAST MINUTE NEWS FLASH**
> "martinb has offered 1/2 of the $80 [$40 for those math-phobic among
> us], if 2 other people match him" Ooh who could pass up that challenge!

Ummm... count my wimpy donation out of the math. All you working
professionals get in on this.

--

David Wagner
medialyte at gmail.com