[thechat] I'm shaving my head...

Tara Cleveland evolt at taracleveland.com
Thu Mar 24 23:05:18 CST 2005

Wow! You guys are great!

So far, I've got $96 (approximately) from all the fabulous chat members
who have donated - not including Martin's $40 challenge pledge. That's
only $54 less than needed to secure an evolt scalp tattoo!

Come on... who is good for the last $54?

> **LAST MINUTE NEWS FLASH**
> "martinb has offered 1/2 of the [remaining] $80 [$40 for those
> math-phobic among us], if 2 other people match him" Ooh who could pass
> up that challenge!

We still need the extra cash for Martin's challenge. Any takers?

Thanks to Judah, Dave W., Ron L, Wes, and (fingers crossed) Martin.
You're all princes in my book.

Yes, yes, I'm (more than a little) nuts and, apparently, relentless in
fundraising ;-).

Cheers,
Tara

--