[thechat] I'm shaving my head...

Tara Cleveland tara at taracleveland.com
Fri Mar 25 11:02:52 CST 2005

On Mar 24, 2005, at 4:14 AM, Tara Cleveland wrote:
> I'm shaving my head on March 30th for as part of the Cops for Cancer
> fundraising drive

YAYAY!

Congrats thechat! Madhu and Elfur made up the final bit and thechat has
pledged enough cash to see an evolt.org tattoo on my head (temporary of
course!). My head will be shaved next Wednesday by Toronto's finest -
an unnamed police officer - along with my partner in crime (my dad) and
some other lady. I'll provide photos. After that, I'll get the henna
tattoo, and I'll let you all know when photos are up.

Now I just have to find somewhere that'll do the henna tattoo... ;-)

Thank you to everyone that donated!

Cheers,
Tara

--