[thechat] high five needed

Joshua Olson joshua at waetech.com
Sat May 21 01:28:24 CDT 2005

I was trying out the software VideoMach, and decided to make a purchase.
Well, they were slow to send me my key after I paid, so I decided to speed
up the issue by downloading a crack.  Big mistake.  As soon as I ran it I
saw it loading all sorts of search bars, etc.  Ah crapola...

Long story short, adaware couldn't get IBIS Toolbar off my computer no
matter how many times it promised it could.  2.5 hours later, I figured out
a way to get the f'r off.  I need a high five (for my brilliance after my
stupidity).  :-)

Joshua