[thechat] Pet Hate

Stephane Deschamps stephane.deschamps at gmail.com
Fri May 27 04:08:30 CDT 2005

On 5/27/05, Ian Anderson wrote:
> More likely, she's suspicious.

Ah, no. You'd know me, you'd find me weird sometimes, I promise :)

> Sometimes, I buy my wife flowers for no apparent reason. You just feel
> like it sometimes, which is supposed to be romantic. There's nothing
> worse from her point of view, though; it makes her crazy for days trying
> to figure out what you're feeling guilty about.
>
> Women can be so mistrustful...

Oh yeah, that's why I never ring a gift back from my professional
travels: I told her it made me think of guilty husbands crawling back
home.

Point taken: she laughed and said tha tif I ever bring a present back
she'll be suspecting something. Darn she plays mean ;)