[thechat] Menu Mad(hu)ness

Luther, Ron ron.luther at hp.com
Tue Jun 7 15:29:03 CDT 2005

Hi Gang!

Just back from a lovely vacation hiking around the 'red rocks'
in Arizona. Weather was awesome ... never broke 100!

Thought I'd share a pix or two.

Here's a view of 'Cathedral Rock' taken outside our B&B in
Sedona (128Kb):
http://www.fangsnclaws.com/Photo/BB_View1.JPG

Nice hiking! Lots of lizards, tarantulas, and spikey plants!
... Did nae see any snakes though ... <sniff />

However, sauntering around the mean streets of Jerome, Arizona
(Mining Town nee Ghost Town nee Artsy Craftsy tourist trap of
a former Ghost Town) I came across an interesting restaurant
sign (72Kb):
http://www.fangsnclaws.com/Photo/sign.jpg

Couldn't help but wonder how much Madhu's trade would increase
with a *cough*broader*cough* menu selection! ... Maybe offer up
a little "K'Sutra Vindaloo" appetizer to get the patrons to
work up an appetite?  Sure ta be helpin' the bottom line!

;-)

RonL.