[thechat] it's been so long...guitar time!

Luther, Ron ron.luther at hp.com
Fri Jul 1 14:38:30 CDT 2005

Morgan Kelsey squirmed about ... Noting:

>>Hey all you guivoltarists, I don't know *how* I've lived without this
pedal:
>>http://www.metasonix.com/TX2.htm
>>uhhhh, SEMI-worksafe warning applies?

Gee ... The 'family entertainment' value alone almost makes it
worthwhile ....

The next time you're annoyed with your teenager you can wait til
they have friends over and then ask them if they have finished
using your xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Sure to make a point!    ;-)

For the US crowd ... Enjoy your BBQ and boom-booms

For the non-US crowd ... Enjoy a few days of quiet

RonL.

(Adios until next week ... When a doctor with a flashlight
shows us where client deadlines come from!)