[thechat] Music to Boat To?

aardvark evolt at roselli.org
Wed Aug 3 20:21:14 CDT 2005

On 3 Aug 2005 at 15:39, Luther, Ron wrote:

[stuff about boats and music i don't listen to snipped]

here's a selection from my personal collection of music (CDs i own,
none of them illegal mp3s)... i've left the artist and album name in
the list, just in case you need to track them down (or you can
contact me offlist for some help tracking them down...)...

the first track on my list is, IMO, a must have...

David Byrne: Red Hot + Blue - Don't Fence Me In

Ella Fitzgerald: The Best Of The Song Books - Between the Devil and
the Deep Blue Sea

Hooverphonic: Blue Wonder Power Milk - Battersea

Men At Work: Contraband: The Best of Men At Work - Down By the Sea

Morcheeba: Big Calm - The Sea

Peter Murphy: Deep - Deep Ocean Vast Sea

Rico: The 2 Tone Collection: A Checkered Past (Disc 1) - Sea Cruise

When In Rome: When In Rome - Wide, Wide Sea

Forgotten Rebels: (Untitled) + Surfin' On Heroin - Bomb The Boats

Glenn Miller: Chattanooga Choo Choo - The #1 Hits - Song of the Volga
Boatmen

ABC: Absolutely ABC - Ocean Blue (Pacific Mix)

U2: Boy - The Ocean

and if you want mellower....

Morrissey: Your Arsenal - Seasick, Yet Still Docked

Lloyd Cole And The Commotions: Rattlesnakes - Speedboat

Single Gun Theory: Like Stars in My Hands - Wild Blue Seas

Robyn Hitchcock & The Egyptians: Balloon Man (CD3) - The Ghost Ship

Erasure: The Innocents - Ship of Fools