[thechat] arr!

Luther, Ron Ron.Luther at hp.com
Tue Sep 20 09:25:13 CDT 2005

Cook's Mate Spinhead sea chantied:

>>Nearly fifteen hundred hours here on the west coast of
>>the New World, and I just realized it's Talk Like A Pirate Day.

Ahoy Swabbie!!

... and a double ration o' rum ... 'er that frothy Highland grog
ye be so fond 'er for re'm'bring!  ;-)

>>Or maybe it's the brand new 'Be Silent Like A Pirate' Day?

Arrrrr! Mind yer tongue laddie!

We've clapped men in irons for less!

[We ha'n't ferg'tten ... We jes be keepin' close eye on yonder Rita.
She appears to be shaping up to be more trouble than your average
meter wench.]

Cap'n RrrrrronL ... and his yar new gal!
http://www.fangsnclaws.com/Photo/Boat%203.jpg

iPod? iPatch?  Co-inky-dink?  I think not!
The choice of fashionable pirates everywhere.