[thechat] arr!

Luther, Ron Ron.Luther at hp.com
Tue Sep 20 13:35:33 CDT 2005

The Cook's Mate noted:

>>This pirate thing seems to have taken hold, with little or
>>no signs of abating.

Abate? Avast? Ahoy?

(Izzat like the story of the little old lady who was kidnapped
from her home in Abeyance, Missouri?

"Help, Help!", She cried, "I'm being held in Abeyance!")

>>Perhaps some nautical time would resolve it. Care for some time
>>in the Caribe with your new love, Cap'n Ron?

Aye Laddie!

Three built-in coolers means no waiting.
(Obviously a 'Tejas Speciale' edition!)

We'll weigh anchor, (izzat like a hen weigh?), for the lovely scenery
of a pro volleyball match off a white sand beach ... kick back on the
swim platform and enjoy the day, mon!  Ahhhhhhh!

RonL.

Maybe work in some wakeboarding / wake skating?

(Preliminary results from a casual poll of family and coworkers
seems to indicate that I should pose more as a 'Flaming Crosses'
boarder than a 'Flaming Skulls' boarder.  Who'da thunk it?)