[thechat] speaking of transitions...

Judah McAuley judah at wiredotter.com
Fri Sep 30 12:40:29 CDT 2005

I'm not moving (that will probably happen next year), but I did get
married last Saturday :)

Danica and I have been together for over 6 years and we decided it was
time to celebrate it. So we had a small wedding out on a farm near
Portland on the 24th. It was a little hectic as it was only 3 weeks
after returning from Burningman, but it turned out perfectly. Sunny
weather, beautiful place, radiant bride, awesome kickball game, horse
rides for kids, jam sessions and fire dancing through the night.
Couldn't ask for anything better.

My best man just gathered a bunch of photos from friends and uploaded
them to Flickr, so if you are the wedding photo viewing sort, there are
a bunch at: http://www.flickr.com/photos/52957375@N00/

Cheers,
Judah