[thechat] Low End Camcorder Suggestions?

Luther, Ron Ron.Luther at hp.com
Wed Oct 19 09:04:31 CDT 2005

Hi Gang,

I'm supposed to help my wife's son go shop for a camcorder.

I believe his budget is gonna be pretty limited.

I'm hitting the review sites now, but I'd welcome any suggestions for
models to check out on the inexpensive end.  Possibly something like a
Sony Hi8 Handycam at ~ $250.

Any "Must Have" features?  Or, possibly more to the point,
things/models/hampstahs to stay away from?

Thanks,

RonL.

NL - Morcheeba - The Antidote
(Stupid store didn't have any of their other albums, but the "Living
Hell" song is pretty catchy.)