[thechat] VCR recommendations

Syed Zeeshan Haider szhatforums at hotpop.com
Tue Nov 1 14:51:15 CST 2005

From: Canfield, Joel

> Looking for recs for a new VCR.

> I'm in the US (for now ;) so it'd be NTSC reg'lar old US type TV stuff.

My recommendation would definitely be a Four-Head Panasonic VCR. I believe
Multi-System VCR's are not available in North America, otherwise, my choice
would be one which could play all popular systems including NTSC and Pal.

In some parts of the world, Sony VCR's have a bad reputation about the
durability of their heads. This company is better in TV manufacturing.

Right now I have Panasonic multi-system four-head VCR which has given me 8
years of reliable performance.
--
Syed Zeeshan Haider