[thechat] numbness can be a real pain

Martin Burns martin at easyweb.co.uk
Mon Nov 14 07:33:22 CST 2005

On 10 Nov 2005, at 17:42, our animal-loving correspondent responded to:

> Our beleaguered correspondent, Joel Canfield, writes in about old guy
> health stuff:
>
>>> skin
>>> shattered tooth
>>> minor surgery on left hand
>

> Dude!  Sometimes it is sooo *worth* springing for the extended
> warranty!
> ;-)

Yay - new footer.

and added:

> I was working my way down a row of snake cages; Take the snake out.
> Clean the cage. Put the snake back.
>
> Anyway, I was almost to the end of the row when I came across a cage
> with a hatchling (very young) albino California kingsnake
> Taking the little feller out he started biting the heck out of me.

so, the Parceltongue classes not working out then?

Cheers
Martin
(currently working with senior client member of staff who's 27. Yes,
*27*. And her chief sidekick is *22*. What did I spend my 20s *doing*?)

 > http://www.nuclearelephant.com/projects/dspam/
Sell Cloth Nappies from your website:
http://www.purpur.co.uk/announcing-purpur-associates