[thechat] pease porridge hot

Martin Burns martin at easyweb.co.uk
Tue Nov 29 04:15:41 CST 2005

On Tue, November 29, 2005 1:17 am, Hassan Schroeder said:
> Canfield, Joel wrote:
>
>> So, any of you actively in a band or other musical performance
>> organization? I'm between bands (and actively looking), and being new to
>> this whole thing (two years) I'm curious if it's always as disorganized
>> and painful as my experiences indicate.
>
> heh. No mention of bandmate-couples having pissy fights on stage
> or drug overdoses or police involvement -- I'd say things have been
> going pretty well for you :-)

And no drummers spontaneously exploding, nor anyone choking on vomit (but not their
own).</obTap>

Y'all have seen School of Rock, right?
And Still Crazy?
http://uk.imdb.com/title/tt0149151/

Cheers
Martin

--
"Names, once they are in common use   | Spammers: Send me email to
 quickly become mere sounds, their    | -> yumyum at easyweb.co.uk <- to train

Wooden toys for toddlers: http://www.purpur.co.uk/shop/index.php?main_page=index&cPath=95
Cute Baby Socks: http://www.purpur.co.uk/shop/index.php?main_page=index&cPath=85_96