[thechat] yummy yummy yummy

Judah McAuley judah at wiredotter.com
Sat Dec 3 11:13:54 CST 2005

You probably couldn't find it in google because the lyrics are even stranger than what you wrote. The line is actually "yummy yummy yummy, I've got love in my tummy". All the interpretations of that I can think of are quite rude, but then again, I'm a rude man. The song appears to be by a band called Ohio Express and tune is called "Yummy"

http://lyrics.rare-lyrics.com/O/Ohio-Express/Yummy.html

Judah
-who is in working on a Saturday...yay!