[thechat] pease porridge hot

Martin Burns martin at easyweb.co.uk
Tue Dec 6 02:57:18 CST 2005

On Mon, December 5, 2005 3:10 pm, Luther, Ron said:

> Luchenbach
> is less than 20 miles out of Fredericksburg, so there is easy access to
> the scenic 'hill country'. And it's roughly an hour (about 60 miles
> West)
> out of Austin and a similar distance (about 50 miles North) out of San
> Antonio ...

Pretty close to Bandera too, with really pretty countryside in between, to satisfy all
your cowherding tendancies.

Cheers
Martin

--
"Names, once they are in common use   | Spammers: Send me email to
 quickly become mere sounds, their    | -> yumyum at easyweb.co.uk <- to train

Wooden toys for toddlers: http://www.purpur.co.uk/shop/index.php?main_page=index&cPath=95
Cute Baby Socks: http://www.purpur.co.uk/shop/index.php?main_page=index&cPath=85_96