[thechat] TX Hill Country was: pease porridge hot

Martin Burns martin at easyweb.co.uk
Tue Dec 6 11:20:52 CST 2005

On Tue, December 6, 2005 4:44 pm, Bob Davis said:

> On Dec 6, 2005, at 2:57 AM, Martin Burns wrote:
>

>> On Mon, December 5, 2005 3:10 pm, Luther, Ron said:
>>
>>> Luchenbach
>>> is less than 20 miles out of Fredericksburg, so there is easy
>>> access to
>>> the scenic 'hill country'. And it's roughly an hour (about 60 miles
>>> West) out of Austin and a similar distance (about 50 miles North)
>>> out of San
>>> Antonio ...
>
> It's also about 500 yards away from where we had our wedding...

And pretty as a picture it is too.

> I was just out there a few weeks ago. Nice place to kick back in the
> shade with a Shiner Bock and listen to some music.

But that works for just about *anywhere* :-)

--
"Names, once they are in common use   | Spammers: Send me email to
 quickly become mere sounds, their    | -> yumyum at easyweb.co.uk <- to train

Wooden toys for toddlers: http://www.purpur.co.uk/shop/index.php?main_page=index&cPath=95
Cute Baby Socks: http://www.purpur.co.uk/shop/index.php?main_page=index&cPath=85_96