[thechat] names (was RE: fantasy authors (was RE: Cadfael))

Sean German smgerman at comcast.net
Sat Jan 7 12:35:44 CST 2006

> _ __/|  William Anderson      | It's called a "changeover."  The movie
> \`O_o'  neuro at well dot com | goes on, and nobody in the
> audience has
> =(_ _)= http://neuro.me.uk/   | any idea.
>    U  - Thhbt! GPG 0xFA5F1100 |   -- the Narrator, "Fight Club"

Ok, here's my theory on movies, eh?  You want to know how to wreck a movie,
eh?  Take a jar of moths into the theater, eh? And then, like, release them
at a point in the movie when you know
what's going to happen, and all the moths will fly up to the projection
booth window and cloud it up and you can demand your money back! Beauty
idea, eh?
-- Doug McKenzie, "Strange Brew"