[thechat] Charcuterie was: Grey Squirrel Cull in UK

Mike King mike.king at redroom.co.uk
Tue Jan 24 14:26:32 CST 2006

Is it me?  :)
Well, yes I'm partial to a little charcuterie and sausage/bacon making. I find myself becoming more and more snobbish about sausages and bacon the more I make. As my recipes become more refined the other seem more, well... shite.

I'm happy to advise anyone should they wish to dip their trotters into the procine delights of hams, bacon or sausages.

Laters
mk