[thechat] Harryhausen?

Ian Anderson ian at zstudio.co.uk
Fri Feb 3 10:32:09 CST 2006

Luther, Ron wrote:

> In the movie "Monsters, Inc." there is a big scene that takes
> place in a restaurant named "Harry Hausen's".

I love that movie, which is lucky because my kids have made me sit
through it dozens of times...

I heard that the cabin that you see Randall enter near the end of the
film is the same one that you see near Ant Island in "A Bug's Life" -
anyone had the chance to confirm or debunk this?

zStudio - Web development and accessibility
http://zStudio.co.uk

Snippetz.net - Online code library
File, manage and re-use your code snippets & links
http://snippetz.net