[thechat] WhatThePlant?

Luther, Ron Ron.Luther at hp.com
Thu Feb 9 14:34:41 CST 2006

SpinThumb, (aka Joel Canfield), asked:

>>I'm looking for an online tool a la 'what the font' that'll
>>ask me a series of salient questions to identify the mysterious
>>plants around our office

Duuuuuuude!  Who are these people?  Displaced Arizonans?

The only real Cali plant question is ... "Can I smoke that?"

;-P

Actually, I believe Aardie was working on just such a tool.
IIRC the first 75 or so questions were geared to determining
if the item in question was actually a plant or not:

(1) Does it like cheese?
(2) Has it piddled on my shoes recently?
Etc.

Oh wait!  Nevermind! ... That was 'What theBoss'!

Deciduously yours,

RonL.

(or wazzat 'monocotyledonously yours'?)