[thechat] A room with a view?

javier velasco lists at mantruc.com
Wed Feb 15 11:24:07 CST 2006

I have two offices, one at home, other at the job.

At home - where I'm typing from now - my desk sits at the 5th floor
facing N-E. I'm surrounded by 1-2 story houses, most with good trees. In
the distance, the Andes galore... curretly covered by haze. Consider
that in the southern hemisphere, the sun hits strongest from the North,
and we're now in plain Summer. There are several lifts in the skyline,
buildings are being constructed all arround.

At the job, my office is at the 4th floor, facing south. There are no
tall buildings in front either. The first lot next to us corresponds to
the race track - yes, turf. Which has huge green park with loevely
trees. There's a huge avenue and several old buildings along it. At the
background the coastal mountain range. I can see sunsets from there, but
usually have to shut the blinds down in the afternoon or my computer
overhearts, and crashes.
http://www.flickr.com/photos/mantruc/37199605/in/set-793642/