[thechat] A room with a view?

Luther, Ron Ron.Luther at hp.com
Wed Feb 15 11:48:04 CST 2006

Ian Anderson asked:

>>I just found myself wondering, what is everyone else looking at when
>>they look past their monitor or out their window?

Now: Mostly pine trees and vultures. (Vultures that occasionally
kamikaze into the office windows to jump start your heart and make
your day more interesting. [I suppose I should really stop teasing
them so, eh?]) Facing west, so the bright afternoon sun forces me
to close my blinds.

>>And what would you like to be looking at instead?

Wanted: Hmmmm ... this being a family-oriented list I suppose a
view of 'Hippy Hollow' would be out of the question.   ;-P

In that case I'd opt for a dramatic cliff-side ocean view with
windows that actually open.  Rocks, surf, salt air ... very nice.

My 2¢,

RonL.