[thechat] if I was really evil I would start a phone company and revel in being a monopoly

Ian Anderson ian at zstudio.co.uk
Fri Feb 24 09:09:15 CST 2006

javier velasco wrote:

> from the job?

[ping - lightbulb goes on over Ian's head]

You mean... some of you people have proper jobs with, like, offices and
a regular paycheck and paid sick leave and other people to talk to and
stuff?

Oh man. That would be so cool. So is that the key to being a web
developer *and* being able to afford three square meals a day?

I knew I was doing it wrong...

{self-employed for nearly eight years}

zStudio - Web development and accessibility
http://zStudio.co.uk

Snippetz.net - Online code library
File, manage and re-use your code snippets & links
http://snippetz.net