[thechat] Happy Belated Pi Day!

Martin Burns martin at easyweb.co.uk
Wed Mar 15 17:05:14 CST 2006

On 15 Mar 2006, at 20:26, Canfield, Joel wrote:

>> An if ye cannae troost the Scots, who cann ye troost?
>>
>> http://news.scotsman.com/international.cfm?id=383192006

ummm Google..?
http://www.google.com/search?client=safari&rls=en&q=pi+day

> I'd heard it, and wondered about the date. Duh; 3/14 makes sense

Also Einstein's birthday, so happy birthday Bert. And some other folk:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/March_14#Births

> And today is "Brutus! Put down that knife!" day . . . [insert
> fascinating comments about ides being the 15th some months, the
> 13th in
> most; read about kalends, hunt down Rudy Limeback, etc.]

And let's not forget Friday is Guinness day... (and tomorrow is my
dear lady wife's birthday. Must get present wrapping...)

Cheers
Martin
 > http://www.nuclearelephant.com/projects/dspam/
Sell Cloth Nappies from your website: