[thechat] music in Dago (was RE: Longish reply --RE:CallingHoustonians (is that a word:)))

Canfield, Joel JCanfield at PacAdvantage.org
Tue Apr 11 09:44:05 CDT 2006

> I'm checking with Peter Bolland of The Coyote Problem to see if he has
> any super-secret gigs during your stay; nothing at his site yet.

and he does; from Peter: "We're playing at our monthly spot, Hooley's
Irish Pub and Grill
on Friday, June 30. Have him Mapquest it before he comes. Or check out
www.hooleys.com. The address and all is on our website too...

	We play there once a month, from 8:00-12:00. Great food and
friendly feel."