[thechat] Catch me on podcast radio

Luther, Ron Ron.Luther at hp.com
Tue Apr 25 08:17:46 CDT 2006

Roger Austin sent the corrected link for the Madman interview:

>>http://kamlabhattshow.com/content/1190/secondary.html

Thanks Roger!

[Geez!  How's the guy gonna fame-whore if he can't get the link right?]
;-P

Good show, Madhu!  I thought you came across as bright, energetic, and
fun ... and
considerably more articulate than many of the guys from Bangalore that I
work with!

RonL.

{Who knew a weird chef guy in Ohio who collected a few antique cook
books.
(Several that were close to 200 years old.) They would, if the currency
converter is correct, probably put you back more in the 20k - 25k INR
range
... but they offer an interesting insight into the life, food, and
medicine
of that time.}