[thechat] The Complete Book of More Big Truck Stuff!

Luther, Ron Ron.Luther at hp.com
Tue May 2 08:29:36 CDT 2006

Joel Canfield noted:

>>once you get the film done, read that email as narration and send it
off to pbs.
>>probably a fascinating series there.

Tell ya what.  The tape downloading started last night.  If it comes out
okay, I
will get a few copies burned and send one your way.

Cuz

.
.
.

I will need help with the soundtrack!

{Hey!  What ELSE would you do with all that spare time of your?!?}   ;-P

Even I can get that haunting Lakota flute sound running my Strat through
the
Pandora ... so I know you can get Gene to do that with his Pod.  Maybe
your nimble
fingers working a multi-track 'jungle' beat bassline?

[If I was ambitious I could tape some animal sounds at the zoo for
blending.]

>>i'd watch. unless they let me drive, in which case, who needs to
watch?

Heh ... We'll give you an eye patch and raise a nice Jolly Roger on the
beast ...
Arrrrrrgh!  You could be an on-shore pirate and terrorize Mini Coopers
as far
as the eye can see!

RonL.