[thechat] Strange booze (was: More Big Truck Stuff!)

Canfield, Joel JCanfield at PacAdvantage.org
Thu May 4 18:29:44 CDT 2006

> Never heard of everclear so I couldn't give you a comparison there,

essentially, as close to pure alcohol and they can get it. virtually
tasteless. waste of time, methinks.

> smoother taste - although "taste" is a strange word to be using with
> this stuff, "sensation" might be more accurate -

indeed; we opened a bottle of potcheen at our wedding reception for my
toast; I'm so glad the 6' 7" biker in the band was a good friend who
honestly believed I wasn't trying to kill him with it . . .

> Heh, months away from thechat and my first conversation back is all
> about hooch, how typical!

as it should be!

now, who's for a long detailed technical discussion of guitars? ;)