[thechat] Online Bank

Hershel Robinson hershel at galleryrobinson.com
Sun Jul 9 15:19:12 CDT 2006

I use NetBank.com and I am actually very happy with them. The service is
fine, the website (while slow) is fine and AFAIK, they haven't stolen
any of my money. :)

The biggest plus with them is the excellent rate of exchange they give
on foreign currency withdrawals from foreign ATM machines. I am out of
the US a lot, so this is good for me.

BUT, the one drawback is that they don't allow (last time I checked
anyhow) transfers to PayPal. They only accept transfers from PayPal.

I need a US bank account from which I can send money into my PayPal
account. Does anyone have an online bank that they like?

Thanks.

--
Gallery Robinson Web Services
http://galleryrobinson.com/