[thechat] 3 months. 13 weeks. 91 days. far too many hours, minutes, and seconds

Canfield, Joel JCanfield at PacAdvantage.org
Tue Jul 11 13:15:37 CDT 2006

as of tomorrow, Sue will have been in hospital for three months; exactly
13 weeks.

A few years ago we literally walked out of our old lives to be with each
other. Until April 12th, we had been apart exactly one night since we've
been together. Now we've added another 90 to that.

Financially, it's just painful, not devastating; insurance will cover
virtually all of what's close to a half million USD in costs.

I'm just really deathly sick and tired of my wife being in hospital and
having virtually no time for little things like our daughters, my web
dev biz, my band, myself.

It could be worse. It could always be worse.

I'd prefer it to be better.