[thechat] War Zone

Hershel Robinson hershel at galleryrobinson.com
Thu Jul 13 15:15:24 CDT 2006

Canfield, Joel wrote:
>> My sleepy little town in the North of Israel is under attack. Rockets
>> have landed within a few hundred meters of my home.
>
> I can't even comprehend what that must feel like. Nor can I conjure up
> anything like useful advice.
>
> Keep us posted. I'm thoroughly frightened on your behalf.

The main thing is to relax. :)

There is a video here at the very bottom of the page:

http://www.cnn.com/2006/WORLD/meast/07/13/mideast/index.html

with the link "(Watch the rocket's explosion and town chaos -- 1:45)"

The first video appears to be Nahariya, but it's actually Tsfat. You can
see my pet store and also our plant store in the background. Then at the
end of the video is our cell phone store. One of the stores hit in that
video is a computer supply store, but I don't shop at that one.

Hershel

--
Web Site Construction by Gallery Robinson
http://galleryrobinson.com/