[thechat] War Zone

Elfur Logadóttir elfur at elfur.is
Mon Jul 17 09:20:18 CDT 2006

|:.From: Hershel Robinson
|:.
|:. >  It's a difficult region to live in these decades.
|:. >  I sincerely hope that you and your family will be safe.
|:.
|:.Looks like my last post was rejected and no one got around
|:.to approving
|:.of it. Had a 'suspicious' header. :)
|:.
|:.We anyhow traveled to Jerusalem on Friday and we are here
|:.for the time being.

that's good news. It's sad you had to relocate.

(I said some things and Hershel came back with a suggestion to read
HonestReporting)

|:.http://www.honestreporting.com/

>From their Case study on CNN:

"HonestReporting.com readers sent up to 6,000 e-mails a day to CNN
executives, effectively paralyzing their internal e-mail system." [1]

I'm not sure that anyone willingly "effectively paralyzing" anything is
really unbiased, but I'll leave that judgement until I've had the proper
time to read the website. I do agree however that the big newschannels are
biased and I always take their news with a grain of salt, reaching further
for [hopefully] the truth myself.

I only hope that the different nationalities in the area find a way to
co-exist before anyone else has to pay with their life.

Peace,
Elfur

[1] http://www.honestreporting.com/a/case_studies.asp