[thechat] Moving to Oslo, Norway

Elfur Logadóttir elfur at elfur.is
Mon Jul 24 13:59:43 CDT 2006

Well, It's time.

In less than a week I will be in Oslo, Norway to prepair for the last
milestone in my law study.

I will be there for a whole year, heading home again around-about end of
July 2007.
The study is as I always intended: Master of Laws in Information and
Communication Technology Law (see further:
http://www.uio.no/studier/program/ictlaw-master/)

My precious Lóa will of course go with me and study Norwegian and other
foreign languages as well as all the other things that 14 year-olds study.

Oh and the place we're renting - costs a shitload [1] but is oh so
wonderful. It's the top floor of 11 stories high and included is a terrace
on top of the flat. It's 64sqm (which someone told me is about 640sqfeet).
An Icelandic description with pictures can be found on my webpage - using
photos from various different flats from the building, so you need to do a
bit of a withdraw and addition to figure it out completely :) - oh and of
course they use wide lens for some of the photos.
Anyways, the location: http://elfur.is/norsk_ibud in case you want to look.
- I especially point you to the photos of the living area, where the 4m
foldable window is.

Will post more later.

Elfur