[thechat] suntan lotion, water, and shampoo (oh my)

Matt Warden mwarden at gmail.com
Thu Aug 10 11:40:28 CDT 2006

Any good stories from airport travel today? I'm in dallas coming back
tomorrow, and I'm looking forward to standing in line for 4 hours for
a 2.5 hour flight. I have heard that I will have to check everything
(even though I spent hours packing 2 weeks worth of stuff into a
carry-on), including my laptop. Fingers crossed that it doesnt get
stolen/broken.

Anyone have any experience from today and can give tips and/or confirm
the rumors about having to check electronics? My laptop has a lot of
confidential client info on it, so it's a big liability to check...

Good luck at the airport,

--
Matt Warden
Cleveland, OH, USA