[thechat] np?

Martin Burns martin at easyweb.co.uk
Thu Aug 24 13:27:12 CDT 2006

On 24 Aug 2006, at 16:09, Luther, Ron wrote:

> Soooooo ... whatcha'll listin' to?

Aha, well, let me let you into the secret Garrett gave to me: last.fm

http://www.last.fm/user/martinb9999/charts/?
charttype=3month&subtype=artist&range=86

which suggests:

Billy Bragg
Bruce Springsteen (mostly the We Shall Overcome album which is great)
Pink Floyd
U2
Bill Bailey (a little slice of pastiche, a large wedge of comedy)
Michelle Shocked
Runrig
Manic Street Preachers (on GC's recommendation)
Madness
Lee "Scratch" Perry
Fairground Attraction
Spinal Tap
Blur
Badly Drawn Boy
The Beatles
King Tubby
Queen
Scissor Sisters
T. Rex
The Saw Doctors
Toucan Pirates (practising for Talk Like a Pirate Day)
David Bowie
Jeff Wayne (War of the Worlds)

Or, if you're RSSically inclined and want the absolute up to date:
http://ws.audioscrobbler.com/1.0/user/martinb9999/recenttracks.rss

Audioscrobbler sucks the data right outta iTunes & uploads it to
last.fm, which compiles stats.

Cheers
Martin

 > http://www.nuclearelephant.com/projects/dspam/