[thechat] np?

David Wagner medialyte at gmail.com
Sat Aug 26 00:09:45 CDT 2006

> > cool, but we need 15 members to make group charts :P  More, more!! :)
>
> I'm in.
>
> G.

Me too. Please be aware that this is a special occasion: I have
delurked *and* installed software that (last year sometime) blew
chunks all over my network connection, leading me to bury it in a
ziploc bag in the bottom of the trash can. iScrobbler and I have not
had a pleasant history.

This new version appears to be a little less flaky, and I like you all
very much, so I've joined in.

Please return to your regularly scheduled jibber-jabber.

--

David Wagner
medialyte at gmail.com