[thechat] np?

William Anderson neuro at well.com
Sun Aug 27 12:20:30 CDT 2006

Martin Burns wrote:
> On 26 Aug 2006, at 18:22, Garrett Coakley wrote:
>
>> [1] Hey there, you recently delurked lurkers you. Did you know we
>> also have an IRC channel (you may have missed it buried in thechat
>> footer)? Get yourselves over to #evolt on irc.evolt.org.
>>
>> If that preceding sentence made no sense what so ever then allow me
>> to pimp my IRC Primer article: http://evolt.org/node/24919
>
> ...and if you don't have an IRC client (Trillian (win) Colloquy (mac)
> or Gaim (all platforms) are good) or your place of work blocks useful
> ports, let me know and I have a web client...

Ugh; if you're using a win32 or Linux machine and want a nice graphical
client, use X-Chat.  It should be easily installable and included with many
Linux distros, and on windows, get it from http://www.silverex.org/

Trillian and Gaim are fucking awful for IRC.  Really, they are.

--
_ __/|  William Anderson      |  Tim: Your cheese game is strong.
\`O_o'  neuro at well dot com | Zane: My cheese game. It's all about the