[thechat] Your dream house: what tech stuff?

Johnathon Tinsley jon at encryptec.net
Sun Oct 22 06:07:14 CDT 2006

Personally, I'd wire in a home network. Good quality Cat5 cable, and then you can run a gigabit network :D

--
Johnathon Tinsley, Encryptec Limited
Tel: 0845 25 77033, FWD: 753977
Email: jtinsley at encryptec.net, MSN: jtinsley at encryptec.net

Statements made are at all times subject to Encryptec's Terms and Conditions of Business, which are available upon request.