[thechat] Your dream house: what tech stuff?

Drew Shiel gothwalk at gmail.com
Mon Oct 30 10:54:17 CST 2006

On 10/26/06, Mike King <mike.king at redroom.co.uk> wrote:

> We've got ourselves outline planning permission in Fermanagh (NW Ireland)

   Congratulations! I'm always pleased to hear of people moving INTO
Fermanagh, and places like it - the vast majority of people are moving
out.

   If you do succeed in moving there, it's going to lend Ireland a
disproportionate representation on thechat - I'm in Dublin, John's in
Cork.

   And of course, if you need a dig out with heavy lifting at some
point or overnight accommodation while passing through Dublin, let me
know. We're always happy to see scary intarwub people.

   Drew.

--
// http://www.woodworkireland.com/
// Information and resources for Irish woodworkers, turners, carvers,