[thechat] Odd Ball Sports

Norman Beresford nberesford at gmail.com
Fri Nov 17 02:23:00 CST 2006

I always imagined American Football was far more strategic then rugby,
purely because of it's stop/start nature.  But then rugby has changed
so much these days (both from a player and a spectators point of view)
and I suspect at the to level it probably challenges American Football
from a strategic point of view, and obviously spanks it when it comes
to physicality :)

Bit rugby day for me tommorrow.  Born into a South African family I'll
be the only one wearing an England shirt tommorrow :)  and we're going
to get thrashed :( (i hope!)