[thechat] weather (was RE: greetings and elmo TMX offer)

Joel D Canfield joel at spinhead.com
Wed Dec 13 13:57:45 CST 2006

"stick to two subjects: the weather and everybody's health . . . "

> > Maybe I'll go walk around some more ... My what a lovely day!
>
> Not here; rain, floods, winds, rain, winds, rain, floods,
> winds and more
> rain.  Did I mention the rain?

Welcome to California.

Oh, you're not?

Drip, drip, drip. All summer, it's 105. Now, it's 45 and raining and
we've all got sore throats, except Sue, who has gall bladder surgery
Monday, so she's not allowed to be sick. Er, well, you know.

Good thing we've got three rivers in town or the runoff would never run
off.