[thechat] Credit Card Mortgage

Luther, Ron Ron.Luther at hp.com
Tue Feb 27 14:08:24 CST 2007

That exhibitionist, Fred Jones, exhibited both:

... Discipline ...

>>We purchase 50 cents of gas (twice in a row) on the first of the
month.
>>Aside from that, I don't use the card.

... and Diligence ...

>>it's all in the small print, but I read that print very closely.

Hi Fred,

Good on you!  Well Done!  ;-)

Sorry, I've got kids at 'that age' where it seems like I'm forever
explaining that things that sound too good to be true *are* too good
to be true, but that (if you are careful) there are some things that
can be made to work in your favor.

Nice to meet you!  Welcome to thechat!  ;-)

RonL.

(Any more money saving tips?  I used to know an internal
auditor who carried 30 Mastercard credit cards.  Every card
had a different billing date.  It allowed him to play the
float a little bit longer on his purchases.)