[thechat] Credit Card Mortgage

Fred Jones fredthejonester at gmail.com
Tue Feb 27 14:14:47 CST 2007

> That exhibitionist, Fred Jones, exhibited both:
> ... Discipline ...
> ... and Diligence ...

LOL

Truth is my father does the gas charges for me. If the truth must be told.
:)

> Nice to meet you!  Welcome to thechat!  ;-)

Thanks. :)

> (Any more money saving tips?  I used to know an internal
> auditor who carried 30 Mastercard credit cards.  Every card
> had a different billing date.  It allowed him to play the
> float a little bit longer on his purchases.)

I am maxed out at present. My total potential debt is over $100,000 so my
last CC application only granted me $3K.

I have stopped now applying. :)

More tips? One is to pay all your bills online, including sending personal
checks. My bank does that for free.

I only got this idea (of a CC mortgage) because the regular banks wouldn't
give me the mortgage.

Beyond that, no more ideas...

But open to suggestions!

Fred